• He is Assistant Clinical Professor of Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine Retrovirology.
• Executive Director at the Botswana-Baylor Children’s Clinical Centre of Excellence.
• He previously worked as a Medical Ocer at the Nyangabgwe Referral Hospital Francistown.
• MD (Pediatrics) Baylor College of Medicine Houston, Texas, USA.
• Postgraduate Certificate in Pediatric Nutrition, Gastroentrology and Hepatology from Stellenbosch University, Stellenbosch, South Africa.
• MB (Bachelor of Medicine),BCh (Bachelor of Surgery), BAO (Bachelor of Obstetrics) from the University College Dublin, National University of Ireland Dublin Ireland.
• Underwent undergraduate medical school training in medicine, surgery and obstetrics and gynaecology.
• Bachelor of Medical Sciences (Hons): This is a thesis based degree course taken during the final 2 years of medical school, University College Dublin. Topic: Opportunistic infections in HIV.
• Published extensively in his areas of specialisation, pediatrics and infectious diseases.