Currently holds the following positions:
• Head of Internal Medicine at the University of Botswana’s Faculty of Medicine.
• Associate Professor of Medicine and Infectious Diseases.
• Research Associate, Botswana Harvard Partnership.
• Research Associate, Harvard School of Public Health.
• Completed medical school at the University of Melbourne in Australia and graduated with an MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) and a Bachelor of Medical Science degree
• Previously worked at Princess Marina.
• Pursued specialisation as a Physician at University of Pennsylvania in the United States.
• Thereafter completed super specialization in Clinical and Research (Infectious Diseases) at Harvard Medical School.
• Completed an MSc Epidemiology at the Harvard School of Public Health.